Monday, March 31, 2008

Catch Up!

This is in Kuaui with Juan, Cari and Scarlett, and Bob and Wendy Pfister (Bob is taking the photo)from Bend, Oregon.
My mom holding baby Will.
My sister Peggy, me, my mom, and my sister Diane
Linda, Terri and baby Will.
Well it's been a while since I've posted anything new. There are many reasons why; being lazy, being busy, and mostly because I just thought the twins' pictures were so cute I wanted to leave them up. We spent a week in Kuaui with Cari, Juan and Scarlett. That was a lot of fun. Don and I have never been on that island and it is beautiful. Rains a lot but that's why it's so pretty. Cari had her 28th birthday while we were gone, Don had his 61st, and my mom had her 89th. Last Saturday the kids and grandkids, me along with my two sisters met over at my neice's house and had a great carrot cake that Linda baked. Then Linda and Terri and baby Will, my two sisters Diane and Peggy, and my cousin Sandy went with my mom to her church to hear her favorite baritone. Our workers have left for preps, can't believe convention is coming up so fast.

2 comments:

Cari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cari said...

I messed up on my earlier comment! don't ask... you have a lot going on, mom!!! I love the picture of eddie, makes me sad. what a grumpy old dog he was.