Monday, March 10, 2008

Well it's been a pretty eventful week. Last saturday, Jim called to say that Luke was acting funny so we went over to babysit Mia while they took him in to the hospital.Turns out he has acid reflux that can go into apnea. They changed his formula to partially digested milk and put him on antacids. 80% improvement in a week. He was in the hospital for the weekend and came home on Monday. Alyssa's mom and I took turns last week sitting with alyssa until she felt she had it all under control. She is an absolutely amazing monther. Thursday we had a birthday party for Shana as she turned 30. Saturday we had Virginia Richmond's 90th birthday party. There were abut 250 people there. That was very nice.

Don and I and Juan, Cari, and Scarlett are headingfor Kuai next Sat. one whole week of sun, food, reading those books that there are never time for. I would like to say that they are some kinda of self-help like Dr. Laura's :The Feeding and Keeping of Husbands, but my 60th roots won't allow me to even buy it. I' m going to read Stephen King's new novel, and a great book called "gods in Alabama' bye someone. II'm too lazy to get up and get it. I'm tired, going to bed. Goodnight all1!

1 comment:

Cari said...

Looking forward to Kuaia... agree with you about Dr. Laura!! And I don't even have 1960's roots to blame!