Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It wouldn't be fair to all my grandkids if I didn't include my granddogs. Actually Eddie was my dog that we had to put to sleep at 17 two years ago. I still grieve! What a big baby. But he has a special place on my bookcase. Sage belongs to Joe and Shana and Chloe and I just love him so much. What a GREAT dog. Loves people and is just happy being around them. They never should have got him fixed as he has some great DNA going. He gets to come and visit nana when his family goes out of town. The next picture is Roxie. She is Jim and Alyssa's and Luke and Mia's dog. She is having an extended stay at Nana's as her little half siblings are a little too small and she thinks she is a total lap dog. Weighs about 75 pounds. I am very attached to her also. Well this is pretty much my family. Sage
Roxie
Eddie 1990-2006

No comments: