Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Fun Holiday Memories

Well now that xmas holidays are over, it's time to KICK BACK AND DO NOTHING! HAHA I wish. Actually today was a nice day. It was a day to get my "nest" in order. Xmas eve we had the kids and families over for a typical meal of Enchiladas, beans and rice. Cari makes great enchildas (that compliment was from my mom and she is the "enchilada queen") and Shana made her Almond roca and popcorn balls (of which I hid some to make sure I had a stash for after the holidays). Xmas day the rest of my family came over and it was a great day of eating. But that's what my nephew Jason says is why we have New Year Resolutions. He and my niece Linda made the best finger food (actually to call it finger food is such a disservice, they really were orderves, I just don't know how to spell it. :) Chloe was a little under the weather but did a great job being a little trooper. I could hardly believe that this was Scarlett's first xmas. I can't even remember my life without these grandgirlies in them. It was fun having them and little Will (Linda and Terri's grandson. Children just belong to xmas. Now we will look forward to Jim and Alyssa's twins in February. Hope to see ya'll next year!

No comments: