Saturday, February 16, 2008

I babysat for Cari this week and on Wednesday Scarlett and I took my mom to the eye Dr. She was quite the little ham. She was a hit in the office.
Scarlett is showing how well she can sit and read in a Dr.'s office (for about 2 seconds).
Don and I babysat for Jim and Alyssa Friday night so they could get out of the house and go to dinner. It was just so much fun. Those babies are sooooooooooo precious.
3 generation Strassburg males.
Luke and Mia, 1 month and 1 week old.

3 comments:

Cari said...

who's that sweet, quiet baby? Certainly not my terror child!! Luke and Mia are looking nice and strong. What cuties!!

Shana said...

Aww! Luke and Mia look so cute! I love how they sleep right next to each other! :)

Gina said...

I am so glad they are home now. How wonderful to have all your Grandbabies close by!