Thursday, July 23, 2009

50 years ago. I'm on the end on the left, Linda is 3rd from the left, Jill is 2nd from the right.
Today.

I had lunch today with my 2 best friends in Elementary School, Linda and Jilly. It was so much fun to see them. I've seen them off and on throughout the years but mostly off. We've promised to have monthly lunches. It was just really nice to get together and talk about times of such innocence. Like our rebellion in Jr. High against having to wear skirts so a bunch of us girls got together and decided we were going to rebel and wear pants. Except only Linda and I did.....or whenever a new Beatle album came out we would race to Jill's to play it on her record player. We literally grew up together.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Oh wow! Jim totally takes after you, that is so cute. He has your eyes and so does Luke! That is so funny!

Shana said...

Love the old school photo and the today! You guys must have had so much fun reminiscing together!

Linea depositos mas rentables said...

We appreciate you construction your blog internet site, When i established you on Bing and yahoo and then I have to mention Internet marketing content. Enjoy it all over again