Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'M It!

Well I guess I've been tagged. I'm supposed to write down 7 things that most people don't know about me. I have to admit it's been a lot of fun thinking about what I would write. So here goes:

1. I love to vacuume. But I especially love to vacuume with a bagless vacuume because I can see all the nasty stuff I'm getting up. I also "savor" cleaning the filter. It's just so gratifying. (and maybe a little disturbing?)

2. I marched in the Capitalaires All Girl Drum and Bugle Corps, from Sacramento, for 6 years, age 14-20. I played a french horn bugle. (Towards the end of my time they became the "Sacramento Freelancers", I guess the all girl thing was not working anymore.)

3. I played a french horn in college. Couldn't play one now, but I did learn and retained how to read music.

4. I keep a pretty tidy house (actually I can be a little anal about it) but look out if you open a closet or drawer. If I see it, it's clean, if I don't, then it gets cleaned sporadically.

5. I love to read. My dream vacation would be Maui with Don and I just laying on the beach (or pool) reading our books. BUT....Don hates to read. He's read, maybe, 3 books in the 33 years we've been married. Well 3-1/2. He's been working on a John Grisham for almost a year. He's too hyper. Wants to ride around looking at things.

6. I love my country. When we were in Europe for 3 weeks, I was homesick for America, where I knew how things worked, I could get water with my food and I feel safe. And I'm so glad that I now have a women that I can vote for in Sarah Palin. I can't think of a better Presidential office than one that has both voices.

7. I'm trying really really hard to stop a horrible character flaw that I recently discovered was getting a little out of control (no Don, it's not shopping)it's

oh...I only need to put down 7. hahahaha

Beings as I don't know who reads this site, if anyone, I'm going to tag Sharon C. and Gina. You're IT!

1 comment:

Cari said...

Interesting about the french horn. Do you really think you couldn't play it? I bet you could.